Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by mart66 Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 pm
I have got this wrong or were there a few more 3/4 races in April last year?

I'm thinking of Wetwang, Pennypot etc. It seems that most races are 2/3/4 now.

Anyone know if those races just haven't been put on the BC site yet?

Martin

by Cam B Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:19 pm
Yes.. not too not too many 3/4 races early on...Don't know about Wetwang, etc. So far have entered Seacroft on 31 Mar, Hull Thu on 5 May, Velo Club on 19 May and - after a rush of blood to the head - the BBM Rev on 24 March which is for 2/3/4s! Should be a sufferfest :)

by RichardD Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:24 pm
It looks like a few of the 3/4 races from last year are now 2/3/4. The Eric Biddulph and Richard Hoyland race come to mind. Also seems the Wetwang and Warter circuits are not being used? For example the Vic Sutton race is not listed this year on the LVRC calender. Bit of a shame as these are two of the better circuits.

by mart66 Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:36 pm
I think I'll enter a couple of the 2/3/4s then. Might do that early season one too, Cam. Fancy it, Rich?

by RichardD Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:03 pm
Martin, I have entered about 5 BC races so far including the 24th, 31st march and 5th, 19th May (+ the first Chevin race on 30th April). Will probably do mainly LVRC during the rest of April and June as there are some good circuits and I enjoyed them last year. Will see how the first one or two BC races go (if selected of course!) before committing to anything else.