Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by Cam B Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:55 am
Hi Martin....If you can drive a car that will be great. With yourself, Darren, Dave C and Nigel that is our 4 drivers for the night.

Already have Darren and Nigel's details but if Martin and Dave C could PM me their full name, date of birth, car make, model and reg. number plus your BC membership number.

Darren and Nigel...thanks for the offer of helping put up signage. If one of you is able to help me with this that would be great..

Well... we just need one more volanteer :)

cheers

Cam

by nigelt Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:20 am
As I said, I'm off on the 28th so can happily help out in the afternoon. Just let me know when & where...

by Cam B Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:18 am
Thanks Nigel. If we aim to meet at HQ (Skipwith Village Hall York Road Skipwith York YO8 5SF) at 3.00pm on the day ?

thanks

by mart66 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:14 pm
Hi Cam

Tried to PM you with details. Let me know if you haven't received them.

Cheers

by Cam B Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:58 pm
thanks Martin...got them now

by nigelt Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:29 pm
No worries Cam will see you there.

by Cam B Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:10 pm
Thursday 28 June – NYERRL Event 4 – Escrick Circuit

Thanks to Darren (aka Skymoos), Dave C, Nigel T, Martin (aka Mart66), Rich D, Dave I’A, Broom wagon and Rich T for agreeing to help on the night.

Who’s doing what:
• Rich D and me to do signing on (this officially starts at 6.00pm)

• Darren/Dave C/Nigel T/Martin to drive cars…Darren…You know the circuit, so if you could drive the lead car that would be great.

• Broom wagon and Rich T to help with the judging at the finish. I will ask you to take a few things over to the finish including the masking tape for the finish line, lap board, sail banner and bell.

• Dave I’A to marshall

I will be meeting Nigel at 3.00pm at HQ to put up signage and will be back at HQ hopefully no later than 5.30pm.

We have hired Skipwith Village Hall York Road, Skipwith, York, YO8 5SF as our HQ for the night. Parking is limited. I understand that it would be best if we ask riders to park off the main street but will clarify with the “HQ key holder” when we get there.

Just like Event 1 (at Bishopwood) there will be a briefing at HQ at 6.50pm before riders are led out at neutralised pace to the start.

Race starts at 7.00pm.

It would be useful if someone else could get to HQ for say 5.30pm to help with directing cars to the best place to park. Everyone else to get there for no later than 6.00pm. Any problems - post here or send me a PM. My mobile number on the day is 07765395627

Many thanks
Cam