Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by bar90 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:25 pm
Sorry to bombard your forum, but as in previous year's Clifton members are welcome to join us on 3rd September in our annual 10m "open" event at Burton Fleming on the Wolds near Hunmanby/Filey. Clifton have been well represented in our entry before, so I hope you can make it again. Have a day out on the coast afterwards - fish and chips for tea?

Just a reminder to get your entries to Mike Scott on the official CTT entry form by Tuesday 23rd August, entry fee £7.50, cheques payable to M Scott please. I am helping Mike as he kindly takes over from me this year.

Yes....I know it's not until September, but this official closing date is only 2 weeks off. You can't just turn up to this one and "sign on the line" like you do at club events.

There are two trophies up for grabs: the John Leadley Memorial for fastest Juvenile/Junior Paragon member and the Ray Flinton Memorial for the fastest veteran on standard time (any club).

This sporting course has an excellent village hall facility and refreshments will be supplied as always. Generous prize list.

Both familiar and new faces are very welcome. Mike would especially like to see a healthy entry in the youth and ladies categories.

Any queries please contact Mike. Entry forms can be downloaded at:

http://www.ctt.org.uk/AboutCTT/RiderInf ... fault.aspx

Under 18's need to wear a hard shell helmet and have a signed parental consent form. All riders have to ride in the name of their first claim club, which is affiliated to the governing body, Cycling Time Trials.

Thanks, Elaine. :D