Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by mikeh Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:25 pm
York St Johns have told me that they have done some physiological tests with Clifton CC. Is there anyone out there that has had one and can you comment on how useful it was to you? I'm thinking of having one myself to help with my training.

by Tullio Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:40 pm
It was me that organised the last batch of YSJ sessions for the MTBers who are interested in racing. I went along myself too.

I'd say they're definitely useful if you are thinking of structuring your training and want some detailed stats on your current condition. You get a detailed report at the end giving you such stats as peak power, Vo2 Max and LT with a write up on what it all means and some tips on what sort of training you should be doing to improve.

I'd recommend it but only to those who intend to do something with the info and train seriously.

They've just sent me a list of new dates available and I'll post them here later for anyone that's interested. Drop me a line if you want more info.

by Tullio Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Dates are:

19 November
12 January
28 April
18 May
21 June

5 appts per day available 9am, 12, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm.

Contact Richard Smith at the above if interested.
by timj Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 pm
Hi Tullio Tim here
Id be interested in trying this out if we could.Dates would be good if you have any.