Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by Broom Wagon Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:45 pm
My entry for EYRRL will be in the post tomorrow - though I'm not filled with a lot of confidence I'll do better than last year at the moment as my intended weight loss of a stone has actually become a stone and a half due to xmas and the spell of bad weather.

May do the Tockwith ones, but still considering it.

by PhilBixby Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:44 pm
I've been in touch with the EYRRL organisers - about other stuff to do with the North Newbald circuit - and asked if the apparently pretty large number of Clifton riders who'd pre-entered would all get rides. Answer was that although filling up fast, there are still places available. Message forwarded:-

If you haven't already, and want to enter the Ken Ellerker east riding road race series then save money and join TLI for the 2011 season.

Membership forms are on the TLI website and should be returned to Brenda Beldon at 31, Woodlands View, Barlby, Selby. North Yorkshire. YO8 5XL
bb31@btinternet.com Tel: 01757 241711

Race entries to the series should be returned to Mark Robinson, Alexandra Lodge, 14 Packman lane, Kirkella, Hull HU10 7TL

by Dr Dave Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:17 pm
Posted entry for EYRRL yesterday. Will also aim to do a couple of LVRC races over the summer......