Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by Broom Wagon Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:07 pm
Yep, me too. If I just ride regularly and consistently it should get me fitter than last year just doing that, so I'm keen to do a Saturday training ride again and one shorter evening session during the week. However, here we go.... I've other commitments Tuesdays and Wednesdays. So just getting my request in early, could we do the evening session on Thursdays?

Starting four weeks from now is about right I think. If I can do these rides consistently week in week out, I should have a good level of fitness by spring.
Last edited by Broom Wagon on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

by Cam B Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:27 pm
I really found the evening useful. It was interesting to hear about the experiences of more seasoned riders like Paul and Darren in particular and the differing approaches to training. I am in support of all suggestions raised above. Would certanly be able to commit to a Saturday training ride again and one other thru week (no objection to a Thursday as per Broomwagon's request). Would try and do Sunday also if time permits.