Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:05 pm
I won't be out this Saturday (am doing the Donny Wheelers old blokes race on the Sunday, so will be cleaning my specs) so does someone fancy taking charge, deciding on a route and generally making sure everyone gets round, preferably without mishap, this week?

by MikeG Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:21 pm
I'm doing the Northern Rock Cyclone in Northumberland on Saturday so won't be out either

by photoBen Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:51 pm
I'm house-sitting for my parents this weekend, so my training ride will be riding back to Bradford on Friday. Hope everyone stays upright this week.

by Broom Wagon Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 pm
I could certainly use the training, so I'm intending to be out. I'll see if I can avoid slinging my bike down the road this week. I'd rather not lead but could do with a route with a few undulations to get the usual kicking on. Anyone fancy the same route as last week but without the accidents.
by timj Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:02 pm
should be there dont wait if not

by Cam B Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:03 pm
I should be there

by Broom Wagon Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:57 am
Sorry, I intended to be there, but setting off a little late, I got a puncture on the way and by the time I'd changed the tube there was no way I'd be at the square in time. Nipped back home for a cup of tea and then headed to the square to see what was happening at 10. We didn't get far along before I got another puncture. Close inspection showed a small cut in the tyre through to the tube. It was time to head home sharpish, whilst I could still get home.