Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by Broom Wagon Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:08 pm
Thanks to everyone who came out on the training ride and made it a good day. For me, it was reassuring after after last week, I don't think I was any quicker, but I felt hugely better.

Thanks to members of the 'H' squad for doing a sterling job of making up for some of the training ride strong guys being absent this week. Hope you didn't mind, Howard, some of your good men being missing this week.

There was a bit of natural split at Tadcaster, hope that was ok and doesn't stop you coming next week.

I'd guess it should be back to normal next week as I assume Phil's back.

by Dr Dave Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 pm
Thanks for the route Steve and well done to Dan who started out hesitantly and finished like a train - a bit more confidence and he'll soon be kicking butt I'm sure!

by Chris T Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:10 am
The 'natural split' rallied after Tad and were closing back in until the road started to go up again (curse those bridges!) and we (Cath, Rich and I) sat up. Cut the corner to return to York via Colton bridge and Askham B.
I will certainly endeavour to get out again on saturday, only way to get fitter is to keep getting my ass kicked :lol: