Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by shervi Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:35 pm
I am wishing to sell my racing bike.

It is a 2003 Cannondale R900si - mens frame, 58cm. CAAD5 frame with hourglass stays and a TIME carbon fork.

Ultegra rear gears and shifters, with 105 front gears (2 front 9 rear)
It is dark blue at the forks and fades through light blue to white at the rear stays.

Mavic Cosmos wheels.

Fi'zi:k saddle

I will happily throw my speedplay pedals into the bargain.

The bicycle is in a very good all-round condition, though the rear wheel is a bit out of true following a minor crash in the Italian Alps. This wheel would probably need replacement if the bike was going to be used for racing or serious training.

I bought it in 2003 when I was riding with the Durham University road cycling team. However I suffered a knee injury in 2004 as a consequence of which I had to stop serious cycling. The bicycle has been used very little since and has been stored in the house.

I am looking for offers in the region of £350

Please telephone me, Peter Shervington, on 07870165609 if you would like to discuss this further. Both I and the bicycle are on York.

I am most grateful to Arthur for allowing me to post this despite my lack of membership.