Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by phillip Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:49 pm
Hi, firstly after reading the sticky note regarding only members using this website well this should be rectified once the secetary has recived my memebership form. anyway after reading the article from Phil regarding HR Training thought somebody may be intrested in this:
I am selling a Polar CS600 cycle computer with Power sensor (the new version)

The Polar CS600 is a pro’s cycling system. For the professional cyclist and also for you who want to ride with the best of the best. Polar CS600 with the optional Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D. is the most complete cycling system on the market for serious performance oriented riders and their coaches for planning, monitoring and analysing the training. With the Polar CS600’s cycling efficiency feature you can improve your cycling economy to succeed in those long and exhausting races.

I have had this about a month now, and it has come straight from the polar distributer. (they had replaced an older model with this one after a fault) anyway Id already replaced it before they had distributed this one so I now have a spare. (I did put it on a spare bike and used it on the turbo 3/4 times but is now re-boxed)

At the moment this costs £450 (computer and power sensor) I am selling this one for £250 which means you would be getting the power sensor for free!! If you have any question please contact me at sarahandphil90@hotmail.com or call me on 07988439912