Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:19 pm
I've retired my 2002 black/blue Soloist frame. It's had four+ years of racing/training all year round, but as any of you who know it will testify, it still buffs up well every time. Frame is 54cm (geometry on Cervelo website) and comes with cunning aero seatpost with reversible head, which - combined with some clever, subtle frame detailing - turns it into a good occasional TT bike. Also comes with stainless integrated headset bearings and (if I can track it down) a spare, unused, derailleur hanger.

Fork is a Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1" all-carbon jobbie, which I bought to replace the TT-orientated one which the frame came with.

£100 for the lot.

I also have the TA chainset which spent much of that 4+ years on the bike. Rings (53/39) were replaced about a year before it was removed from service. I've got a brand new unused Stronglight square taper BB to go with it (it's a long story). £60 the lot, if taken with the frame.

What have I replaced the frame with? A 2004 Soloist. They really *are* that nice!

*******SOLD!********