Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Sat May 09, 2015 12:11 pm
As travel by Eurostar gets more complex, I've moved on to something which will cope with full-on assaults by baggage handlers, and my still-pretty-robust Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op bike box is up for sale. It's basically exactly the same as the DHB Elstead box - http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-elsted-bike-box/?lang=en&curr=GBP&dest=1&utm_adgroup=MC_dhb_Hard%20Bike%20Bags - which Wiggle sold until recently and there are plenty of reviews out there if you want to see how it works and performs. Mine's in good nick (the snap clasps don't last forever but I've recently renewed a couple), I have keys for the locks (the additional combination lock doesn't work - there's a story about that...) and it comes with wheel bags and all the foam bits and straps and stuff. £25 sees it out of my door and into the back of your car.
by PhilBixby Mon May 25, 2015 2:08 pm
Am bumping this up the list - in an effort to get it off the premises I'm knocking down the already knock-down asking price to fifteen quid. It's nearly holiday time! C'mon!