Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by G. Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:00 pm
I'm back in town for a week, so need to clear some bike bits. I'm going back to Newcastle on Sunday so if you want these, you've got until then.

£50: Tifosi CK1 cyclocross frame, 59cm. I used it for a 2000 km tour and decided it was a tad big, so it's got to go. Included in your fifty quid you can have the Planet X chromoly fork, the headset and the seatpost. Low price for a quick sale!

£10: Easton EA30 riser bars with Shimano LX brake levers

FREE: The red frame. This was the frame the Tifosi replaced as the seatpost is stuck. The headset and BB are still good to go though.
FREE: A set of SKS full mudguards, seen here attached to the red frame
FREE: The aero head fairing hanging off the Tifosi frame. This isn't a safety helmet as it doesn't have polystyrene padding, it's just a shell.
FREE: Selle TT saddle
FREE: 42t Shimano alu chainring, 39t FSA steel chainring
FREE: 9 speed campag front mech
FREE: 90 mm FSA riser stem for 25.4 mm bars
FREE: 100 mm quill stem
FREE: 12-28t Ambrosio conversion cassette for running a Campag drivetrain on a Shimano-spline wheel

If anyone wants any of this, post here and/or text me on 07799 023760. Cheers, Greg.

by G. Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:45 am
The Tifosi frame, the saddle and the chainrings have gone to Ian H, most of the other bits are still available though.

[EDIT] Head fairing now gone to Sam Mack. Don't blame me when he starts winning all the SPOCOs!