Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by johndocherty_ Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:54 pm
SOLD

Hi everyone,

Cannondale Supersix 105 60cm carbon road bike.

I'm very sad to see this bike go, but sadly have to for financial reasons. It has only ever been used as a summer bike and has been very well looked after. There is not a mark on the frame and it has never been crashed. I have found the bike to be incredibly fast, with every ounce of power being transferred to the road yet surprisingly comfortable over rougher ground with the carbon frame soaking up most of the road buzz. The Supersix is a proven Grand-Tour winning bike that receives rave reviews and won BikeRadars 'bike of the year' a few years ago.

Spec is as follows:
Shimano 105 groupset
FSA Gossamer compact chainset
Mavic Aksium wheels
Cannondale finishing kit- bars, stem, seatpost
Shwalbe Ultremo ZX tyres
All cables and brake pads will be replaced
Saddle and pedals are not included as they're usually very personal, I will however fit some for test rides, and will be able to supply saddle/pedals if the buyer requires.

RRP at the time of purchase was £2000

The bike is located in York, viewings and test rides welcome.

Call / message John on 07964000083 with any questions or to arrange a test ride.

Images can be seen on ebay page, not sure how to post them here! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-Su ... 1423135558

Cheers, John