Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by stumpys Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:43 pm
Sad news as my brother has come down to visit me in York this weekend and as he was unloading the car his bike was stolen from my front Garden. It appears that they were hanging around and watching him for sometime before they struck and probably clocked the bike on the car coming into my area. It's a real killer for him as the bike is really unique and his pride and joy. Please let me know if you hear or see anything. I can only hope the police can catch these scum as it really destroys your trust in human kind.

The bike is a grey Cielo 29'' mountain bike ( frame by Chris King size XL) with a Fox float 32 fork. Shimano xtr chainset, sram xo mango rear mech, enve bars, easton stem, enve carbon wheelset with pink hubs, titanium Lynsky seat post, sella saddle with large cut out. Orange coloured grips.
For those who know you bikes I'm sure you are saying ouch right now but equally the thief's will struggle to move on this bike whole or even in parts as it is so distinct.

It's a painful lesson for my brother but I certainly won't be leaving my bike out of my sight for even a second after this experience.

Cheers

Stacey