Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by Rob Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:07 pm
I'm after a frame to replace the one currently in my fixed wheel bike.
User Requirement Spec:
54-56cm (c-t)
Horizontal rear drop out (road or track)
Mudguard clearance
For 700c wheels

Otherwise any condition really as long as its not bent.

Hope someone can help. It'll go to a good home and be well used!

Rob

by PhilBixby Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:29 pm
Have you tried York Bike Rescue to see if they've got anything appropriate in their heap?

by Rob Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:53 pm
Good shout Phil. It says on their website that they're only open on Thursdays - so will try then - will let you know how I get on.

www.yorkrecycling.net

by pdmdanny Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:16 pm
Hi Rob i think i might have what you want, its a Peugeot that i got from Tony boswells about 7 years ago when i first moved to York. Dont ask me anything technical about it as im only just getting to know my headset from my chainring :? used it every now and then for cross training when i was doing lots of running its a bit dirty but its yours if you want it.

by Rob Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:04 am
Hi Danny,

Sounds promising - can i come and have a look? Let me know your number or give me a call on 415425 - we don't live far off Stockton Lane....

Cheers

R

by pdmdanny Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:10 am
Rob 415644 or if your passing 1 Seymour grove.

by Arthur Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:45 pm
Just a reminder - the board is totally open so posted address can be read by anyone. This may not be what you want. You can send a 'Private Message' to any board member by going to the Memberlist and clicking on 'pm'