Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by Cyan Skymoos Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:30 pm
After a few years on the soulless clincher I've decided to go back to tubs.

I've been on the bullworker and doing 40 press ups every morning and I've just about got the strength in the arms to get the tubulars on the rims now.

If anyone's got a front wheel they don't use anymore or a couple of rims knocking about (32 spoke ideal) I'd be interested in taking it off your hands for cash or maybe clincher swap.

Also if anyone's got a tin of Mastik One they no longer need kicking around the shed I'll take it off your hands.

Cheers
Darren

by DamianE Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:06 pm
Hi Darren, got a front wheel in the garage, still with Vittoria cx tub I suspect. Am away this week but home Friday if you want to pop to Bishopthorpe for a gander. Tea and cake can also be provided.

by Speeddemon Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:40 am
I have a set shimmano hub and mavic rims yo can have for £50 with Vittoria tubs

by Cyan Skymoos Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 pm
I have pm'd you both, cheers.
by like my bike Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:08 am
I have a pair of pretty much brand new Mavic GP4 wheels, (ridden twice)they are 36 hole, would be happy to swop for clinchers! If we can sort wheel build

A J

by Cyan Skymoos Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:56 pm
Andy I've pm'd you

Thanks everyone, sorted now for wheels, had a great response, seems lots of people don't share my love for tubs...of course if anyone's got a nice new pair of Clement seta extra or similar maturing in the cellar I'd be very interested in them.

Darren