Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by buckymfc Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:13 am
Hi all,
Im new to this forum living in york, and in the process of building a bike on a budget
I dont know if anyone can help but im looking for a shimano groupset (front and rear meck shifters/brake levers) ive got brake calipers shimano 105's but thats about it.
im on a tight buget so please nothing too expensive , im not bothered about condition as long as they are in good working order.

by PhilBixby Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
I've just stripped the groupset of my bike and finally "made the leap" to the dizzy complexity of ten-speed. Hence I've got the following nine-speed kit sitting on a shelf:- Dura-Ace levers, Dura-Ace braze-on front mech, Ultegra (6700 so works with 9/10sp) rear derailleur, plus a couple of Ultegra cassettes. I don't have a winter bike so this lot's been used all year round for four or five years (with the exception of the RD which is relatively new) so it's very definitely sold "without warranty" but was working fine up until removed about a month back. If you're happy with 9-speed, then how about fifty quid for the lot?

by Tim r Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 pm
Hi phil
Have you still got these, if you have I would like em!

Cheers Tim