Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by sjworldwide@hotmail.com Mon May 19, 2008 10:36 pm
HI

The above bike has been measured at 52cm but, I think the top tube is a bit longer than a standard 52cm as I am 5ft 7 and find it long but it has has a standard stem on it.

Group set: Triple chainset, campag bike
Wheels: Bianchi wheels on it
Pedals: Look pedals
Colour: charcoal grey and everything is standard Bianchi.

Bike History:
When I bought it I rode it loads and it clocked up a few thousand km in the first year but this died off when I went to Denmark and bought another bike. Since then it has done a few races and sits on a turbo which is just a waste. I love this bike and it was my first road bike. I did my first long rides on it including Lake Geneva and my first Worlds for Age Gropu Tri.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1748583&l=e94e7&id=651760206 is a picture of the bike

Reason for sale: I ride Shimano and have just had my other bike replaced with 2 cheaper ones, both Shimano and it breaks my heart seeing this one sitting on a turbo.
Offers of £400+ would be appreciated but getting somewhere close would be nice and pays off some of my credit card.

I am in York, work at Nestle and am happy for people to test ride it.

Contact Stacey on 0773907865/ sjworldwide@Hotmail.com