Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by NickScull Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:25 pm
Hi Nick

John here from Escape Adventures www.escapeadv.com down-under in New Zealand.

As we have been in contact with you recently I would like to remind you of our "Discounts for bike/cycle club members" for any of our bike trips. We are offering a 5% discount for individual bookings or a 10% discount for group bookings of 6 or more bikers from your club.

So how about summer down-under this Christmas?. Our NZ and South America summer season is just about to begin and we have only limited availability left for our scheduled 4 Day NZ back-country Gold trail trip in the South Island and also on our 14 Day Chilean Patagonia trip beginning on the 20th Jan.

Or if you have a group of like-minded cycling friends and want to experience some of New Zealand's finest cycling routes drop us a line and tell us what kind of riding you like and we'll create a summer biking holiday in NZ just for you. Whether it be a full on single track mountain-bike trip, a gentle family road trip, a back-country exploration or a long distance road ride (or anything in between) this is our back yard and we can create a trip just for you.

Is there any way we can get word about our trips and our club discount out to your members?

Please drop me a line anytime if you would like some more info on these or our other trips in Africa, Asia and South America.

Have a great day and keep on pedalling!!

John and Mandy

Escape Adventures.
Small group biking and active adventures in Africa, Asia,
New Zealand and South America.
Take the road less travelled
http://www.escapeadv.com
Skype me at: john.etherington
PBefore printingplease think about your impact & responsibility towards theEnvironment!.

Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world.