Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by NickScull Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:59 pm
Dear Nicholas

My name is Angella Rawsthorne, currently I am organising what I think is going to be an outstanding charity event!

On the 3rd - 13th September 2008, "A Place in the Sun" hostess Amanda Lamb will be taking on her challenge of a life time, cycling across the awesome Arizona and Nevada deserts from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. Armed with her bike cycle, Amanda will cycle for 6 continuous days and will cover over 300 miles. Each day will provide a new and challenging road, all the while Amanda will be surrounded by the beautiful landscape that Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon have to offer. The Desert Cycle Challenge is being organised by my company Global Adventure Challenges and funds raised through this event will support the vital work of Veninos(registered charity number 1099517), providing sick and deprived shantytown children a brighter future.

My husband, who is a member of Birkenhead Cycling Club, suggested that I contact other Cycle Clubs to see if you would help me raise awareness of this amazing event by e mailing the attached poster to all of your members - so they can read about the event and see if they are up for taking on this Challenge of a Lifetime!

I would be so so grateful if you would help me, if you have any questions please give me a call - anytime.

With best wishes

Angella

Global Adventure Challenges
Saltney House
Chesterbank Business Park
Saltney
Chester
CH4 8SL

Tel: 0870 330 3070 Fax: 01244 683962
Email: Angella@Vegastocanyon.co.uk
Web: www.globaladv.org