Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by NickScull Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:21 am
Dear Cycle Club

I'm currently emailing cycle clubs across the UK in order to promote our London-Paris cycle ride which takes place from 2 - 6 July 2008.

This trip involves cycling through beautiful English villages and into the stunning countryside of rural France, passing historical landmarks and famous battlefields from World War I before reaching Paris, undoubtedly one of the most magical places on earth.
The trip will be a real challenge, with daily distances of approximately 100 km and a total distance of approximately 450 km. We invite your club members to take up the challenge and raise valuable funds for the MS Trust to help us to continue to support the 85,000 people in the UK with multiple sclerosis.
To book on to the trip you will need to pay a registration fee of £99, plus raise a minimum of £1,100 in sponsorship for the Multiple Sclerosis Trust. Further details can be found on our website: www.mstrust.org.uk/overseas
If you are interested in taking part in this cycle ride then please email back and I will forward a brochure and reservation form. Alternatively if you can display one of our posters advertising the ride then please email back with your mailing address and I will forward one.
Kind regards

Janet Chesterton
Fundraising Officer
Multiple Sclerosis Trust
t: 01462 476707
f: 01462 476710
e: janet.chesterton@mstrust.org.uk
Multiple Sclerosis Trust, Spirella Building, Letchworth Garden City, SG6 4ET
Why not try one of our overseas events in 2008:
MS Trust Monster Ski, Jan 08: fundraising ski & board challenge in Colorado... www.mstrust.org.uk/monsterski
London-Paris Cycle Ride, July 08: cycle from one of world's major capital cities to another, with a total distance of approx 450 km.
Kilimanjaro Trek, Oct 08: trek up the world's tallest free-standing mountain, to Uhru Peak at 5,896m.
Visit www.mstrust.org.uk/overseas

Multiple Sclerosis Trust is a registered charity no. 1088353 and a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales No. 4247766 . VAT number 836 4756 95
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system.