Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by Core Fitness & Physio Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:27 pm
Due to increased demand we are running a second winter strength & conditioning course specifically designed for cyclists and triathletes.

This is a 10 week progressive strength course designed by Physiotherapists and Strength & conditioning coaches who also race themselves!

So if you missed out on the first course, now`s your chance, sign up today to reserve your place. Max 12 participants.

Call 07835 796830

or visit http://www.corefitnessphysio.com/events/
by Melly Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 am
Well, what can I say after week 1, I've never been in a gym like setting in my life other than in a professional aspect, and this evening, that hurt, it really hurt, its like the bike but much much worse. You only get out what your willing to invest and tonight it hurts to climb the stairs!!!! I've found muscles I didn't know my body had and they are rebelling, but a great environment, fabulous company and atmosphere, and a thoroughly knowledgeable course leader Ed Nicholson, I would recommend this to anyone who does the Sat 9.00 training ride and wanting to improve their overall strength (Check out Twitter @f_cancellara) he's not doing this for fun. There is now a 3rd course in the offering, do yourself a favour and enrol ! :D