Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by Virginie Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:07 am
'Spring Offer' At Hostal Paris, Port de Pollenca, Mallorca / Accommodation Opportunities For Cycling Enthusiasts‏

Dear Clifton CC,

I am getting in touch as I would like to introduce you and your club members to Hostal Paris located in Port de Pollenca on the North West tip of Mallorca, Spain.

Hostal Paris is a family run, 24 room bed and breakfast that offers spacious and comfortable en-suite accommodation. Ideally located near a host of amenities, cycle hire shops and with the Tramuntana mountains on its doorstep, Hostal Paris is the perfect base for any cycling enthusiast planning a trip to Mallorca.

I am not sure how familiar you are with the cycling opportunities in Mallorca, but the island offers some of the most impressive, demanding and leisurely rides that make it such a popular cycling destination from the amateur to the professional. A combination of the climate, mild winters and sunny skies, along with the terrain and dramatic yet beautiful landscape, provide ideal conditions for both training and leisurely rides.

As such a well-liked island for cyclists, we were wondering if you had ever organised or perhaps considered organising cycling tours / training abroad for your club members and if you felt this was something of interest, we just wanted to let you know that we are here.

In the meantime, please find attached details regarding our ‘Spring Offer’ or please have a look at our website which highlights in more detail the accommodation we can offer you should you consider organising such a trip in the near future.

http://www.hostal-paris.es/

We do hope this could be something of interest to you and your club members and look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks for your time and if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch,

Kind regards

Natalye

Mail Address:
Calle de Magallanes, 18
07470 Port de Pollença
Mallorca
Spain

Telephone:
(+34) 971 86 75 27

Contact Email:
info@hostal-paris.es