Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by NickScull Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:58 pm
Date: Fri Feb 02, 2007 02:22:25 PM Etc/GMT
Subject: Three great cycle rides!

Dear club secretary, could you help us by circulating details of our 3 fabulous cycle challenges to your members? We are asking for your help as one in four of your members either know or have known someone who is affected by dementia. This devastating disease of the brain robs people of their loved ones in a very cruel way. The Alzheimer's Society is the UK's leading care and research charity for people with dementia, their families and carers. We provide information and support for people with any form of dementia and their carers. We advise professionals working in the field, fund research, run quality care services and campaign for improved health and social care and greater public understanding of dementia.

If you are able to display a hard copy of our poster on your club notice board, please do let me know and I will send you a copy in the post.
For more information about any of our events please visit www.alzheimers.org.uk/events

I do hope that you will be able to help us
Kind regards
Marietta

<<CycleChallenge>>

Marietta Richardson
Events Fundraising Officer
The Alzheimer's Society, Gordon House, 10 Greencoat Place, London SW1P 1PH
Tel: 020 7306 0846
Fax: 020 7306 0873
Email: mrichardson@alzheimers.org.uk
www.alzheimers.org.uk
Join our Vietnam to Cambodia bike ride 23 February to 5 March 2008 For details visit http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/Events/bik ... mbodia.htm