Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by Virginie Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm
York Solar Cycle ride will be on Sunday 25th September
Starts 11am opposite York College

I have received a combined poster and booking form for this year's ride. Email me at secretary@cliftoncc.org if you would like me to forward this to your email address.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Diabetes UK was founded to improve the lives of people with diabetes and to find a cure for the condition. Any money you and / or your group members are able to raise will go towards providing much needed information services such as the Diabetes UK Careline, our national helpline for people with diabetes and their families, raising awareness of this serious condition, campaigning for better care for people with diabetes and perhaps most important of all, funding research into the causes and to help improve the treatment of diabetes – research that is gradually bringing us closer to finding a cure.

This mission is increasingly relevant with over 500 people being diagnosed with diabetes every day in the UK.

By participating, you will be helping the charity to raise awareness of diabetes right across the region via your friends, family, work colleagues and other members of the public.

It is through contributions that Diabetes UK can continue working to improve the lives of people with diabetes.

Thank you in anticipation of your support.

Clair Boyd
Regional Fundraising Administrator

Diabetes UK
Northern & Yorkshire Office
Sterling House
22 St Cuthbert's Way
Darlington
DL1 1GB

Tel 01325 4886
Fax 01325 488816
www.diabetes.org.uk