Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by Virginie Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:23 pm
Hi there!

I've just opened a brand new hostel in Bourg St Maurice called Loft (www.loftbourg.com) at the entrance to the beautiful Tarentaise valley in France. We are based just at the bottom of Les Arcs ski resort, with access to some brilliant road and mountain biking and loads of famous mountain passes.

We sleep 18 at Loft and have some great facilities including secure bike storage/maintenance and cleaning area, wii, pool table, washing facilities, outside bbq and decking area plus loads more. We're just opposite a supermarket and a bakery and only five minutes away from some cracking summer activities including white-water rafting, climbing, paragliding, horse riding, we also have an Olympic sized pool in Bourg.

We offer self catered hostel accommodation for only 175€ a week, or 25€ a night. Or if you're interested in renting the whole chalet for a club holiday then we'll be happy to consider a price for you.

We recently had some boys staying from a UK mountain biking club and they encouraged us to get in touch with more clubs as they were so chuffed with their stay! Please do have a pop on the website and take a look at what have going on here at Loft and hopefully we can help organise a great holiday for you too. I have also attached a poster, if you have an info board it could go on and think it would be useful info for anyone.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
Charley

Charley Batt

Owner and Manager
LOFT MOUNTAIN HOSTEL

M: +33 (0) 6 46 21 71 61
T: +33 (0) 4 79 00 75 93
W: www.loftbourg.com