Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by Virginie Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:00 pm
Hi

My name is Sean Newall and on July 23rd 2010 I set off on a 20,000 mile world cycle from Glasgow. Along the way I am trying to get 10,500 people from around the world to join me for a five mile cycle.

My route will take me through:

Scotland, England, Holland, Germany, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, China (Tibet), Laos, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Portugal, Spain, France, England, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland and then after 20,000 miles on the road back to Scotland. (Route)

Along this route I will go through many towns and cities and it is here that I hope to meet as many people as I can to join me for five miles. I will record your name then we shall ride the five miles and you will become part of this world wide team.

When I set off on the 23rd of July I will have a tracker accurately stating my position so that you will be able to follow my progress. This will allow you to get in contact for when I get close to your town or city to organize a five mile ride together.

Please pass this information on to your team as the goal of reaching 10,500 can only be achieved with help from as many people from around the world as possible.

More Information: www.thecommonwealthchallenge.com

Facebook: Sean'scommonwealthchallenge

Twitter: TheCWChallenge

Hope to see you soon for a five miles cycle!

Kind Regards

Sean Newall

The Commonwealth Challenge

+447713254625