Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by Virginie Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:20 pm
If you would like to view the Pdf, let me know and I'll forward it to your email address! VB

Dear Cycle Club Member

I found your club details on the British Cycling web site and hope you don’t mind me sending you details of a cycling holiday opportunity in Mallorca. I am a keen cyclist myself and hugely enjoy road and off road riding in the Uk however during the winter months of dark nights and sleet this can get a little too hardcore at times.

As you will know doubt be aware the Island of Mallorca offers some of Europe’s finest riding with terrain to suite all abilities, during the winter months many of Europe’s best teams go there to train. I happen to own the villa detailed on the attached brochure that we rent throughout the summer months as a luxury holiday let, traditionally I have tried to get a longer term rentals over the winter but this year we have opted to try and continue shorter lets.

Because of my interest in cycling I thought it worth trying to offer a tailored cycling holiday for those people wanting to try something different. As you will see the property sleeps 8 people in luxury, the property benefits from a very large secure underground garage ideal for storing bikes and kit. Located only 10 minutes from the Airport in Palma it is ideal for a quick week or even a long weekend, low cost flights are readily available from all the UK regional airports. The shopping and cultural opportunities are great if members of your party are not cyclists!!

Depending on what you require I can organise virtually anything to suite your needs and budget, if all you require is accommodation that is no problem, if you require breakfast preparing or even an evening meal this can be arranged easily. Should you want a drop off with your bikes anywhere on the island this also can be arranged.

Providing full occupancy and a minimum stay of 5 nights the price per person is only £29 per night based on two people sharing a room, this price is from October 2010 to April 2011 (Excluding Christmas and New year which may be available on request) Should you want a full continental breakfast preparing in a morning this would be a further £8 per head per day, should an evening meal be required this can be arranged including wine from £15 per head per day.

I hope you find the opportunity of interest, should you want to discuss things further please feel free to call me on (0044) 07885 692731, I will then pass you on to my local managing agent who will tailor your holiday to suite.

David Boulton
Managing Director

Worldwide Vehicles Ltd (Reg. 03840585)
Ripley House
Ripley Drive
Normanton Industrial Estate
Wakefield
WF6 1QT

Office: 01924 245040