Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by NickScull Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:28 am
Hi Nick

I hope you don’t mind me emailing you. I have a training camp next year in Majorca. If any of your members are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Prices start at £188

Regards

Dave

Legro’s’ Training Camp 2007

Come train in the sun with Multi World Masters Champion and Mastercoach Dave Le Grys.

Dave Le Grys invites you to his Annual Training Camp with a difference.
March 19th – April 2nd 1-2 weeks

Book and pay for your own flight, taking advantage of cheap budget airlines on the net. Flying from your local airport to suit you, and still have the benefits of this exclusive training package.
Flights must be booked if possible to arrive on the 19th or 26th of March 2007

provisions can me made if you fly out the day before or after date(s) suggested due to flight schedules not same as above

Groups welcomed and catered for, including non-cyclists who want to travel with their partners Structured training available, suitable for all abilities

Guidebook with coaching information, route maps and other information so you can plan ahead and enjoy your holiday

Coaching advice and support throughout your stay

Group leaders for all abilities with every ride

Reigning World Masters, British Senior Champions and experienced riders willing to assist all riders

Half board accommodation - 4 Star Hotel

We will be staying at the Hotel Pollenca Park which is just off the beach front.

316 rooms all with balcony and seas views

……………………………………………………………………………………

For further information please contact Dave Le Grys 01206 271553 or 07930 648469

or email: legro@mastercoach.fsnet.co.uk

During your stay, you might want to go and watch the 2007 World Track Championships on the 29th March – 1st April held at the new indoor Velodrome in Palma

Dave Le Grys

Mastercoach

Tel: Colchester Office 01206 271553

Tel: Nottingham Office 01159 172381

Mobile: 07930 648469