Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm
This went out with the Cliftonite. So far I've had two responses. On this basis we'll get zero percent discount and then everyone will come up to me and say "how do I get one? Oooo, they're a bit pricey" and I'll give them that look.

If you're interested in one, please post on this thread ASAP...

One of those things that's popped up now and again has been the issue of club t-shirts. With a number of events coming up this year at which we'll be (literally) flying the flag, I thought I'd see if I could move this forward. Because it's an utter pain trying to sort out sizing for a bulk order, I thought I'd explore an alternative arrangement. I've had a chat and a bit of emailing with ZikZak in Fossgate, and they would do an arrangement where:-
    * We give them artwork and they keep it on file.
    * We put in an initial order based on what people want and they give discount based on numbers
    * They will then print off extra ones, even one at a time when members go into the shop, and sell them at the same discounted price. That way, it combines reasonable price with flexibility about size/quantities etc. If someone wants a t-shirt, they can just walk in and get it done in their size.

They do this using a vinyl printing process - not screen printing - which means they can only do single-colour printing. I've put together a design - image on the flyer in the Cliftonite. This would cost £12.95, but an initial order of 10 would give 10% discount, 15 would give 15%, 20 would give 20%, 50 would give 30% (and the discount applies to subsequent one-offs). So if we got an initial bulk order for twenty, they'd cost a gnat's over a tenner each, even as one-offs.

by Jon G Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:49 pm
Hi Phil

I would like one of the T-shirts. Have PM'd you with my size.

Jonathan