Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 pm
My name is Mark Sewell and I am a keen cyclist, both road and mountain biking. I belong to a club in Sussex called Forest Row Rutters.

I live in Northern Portugal most of the time with my partner and we run a “holiday retreat” called Yavanna. People visit for their holidays, and also for various retreats, workshops and activity weeks.

I run dedicated cycling holidays several times over the year. I would now like to offer Yavanna to cycle clubs for club-dedicated training camps, club trips, etc.

I know the mountains, beaches areas and the “Costa Verde” region inside out and know a number of fantastic rides. It is a completely undiscovered cycling heaven. I have a support vehicle, mechanic facilities and a workshop etc. etc.

We can provide fully catered cycling club breaks with plenty of hearty, local, mainly organic food.

You will get an idea if you click here: http://www.yavannaportugal.com/cycling.htm Plenty of photos, videos and stats. Also lots of other pages and information about Yavanna.

And there are many independent (non cycling) reviews here: http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/reviews/p68846 which give a good idea of Yavanna itself.

If you would like to know more, I am happy to discuss capacity, your needs, pricing, etc. over the phone.

(P.S. I have one place left on a cycle holiday running next week if anyone in your club would like a “taster”. I am happy to offer 25% off. It runs Saturday 3rd-10th October and each day there is a different circular ride ranging from 30-70 miles daily, with lot of mountain climbing and stunning views. Riding a mix of mostly quiet virtually traffic-free small roads and off road tracks on mountain bikes. The grapes are just being harvested, the fields are busy and everything looks very beautiful. )

Thanks for you time, Mark

+44 7976 937 676
mark@yavannaportugal.com