Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:27 pm
Dear Clifton CC,

My name is Suzane Leser and I am a Sports Nutritionist at GlaxoSmithKline, Nutritional Healthcare R&D.

I am currently conducting a questionnaire-based survey on the ‘Social Impact Assessment of Sports Foods Regulation’. This survey is part of the MSc Programme ‘European Food Regulatory Affairs’, from the University of Ulster, NI.

Food Regulation in the UK and Europe is evolving, and this can impact on many aspects of sports foods, drinks and supplements used by many individuals taking part in sport. One of the aims of this survey is to learn more about sportspeople opinions of sports nutrition products and claims, how important Government regulation of these products is to them, and what they expect from future regulation. We hope that the opinion obtained from athletes will contribute to inform the UK and European regulatory decisions on the future of sports nutrition products.

This e-mail is therefore to enquire as to whether you and your group would like to accept this invite to take part in the survey. Your contribution is invaluable. If you are willing to help, I would be pleased if you could forward this e-mail to the others from your group on my behalf.
If you wish to participate, please email me at Suzane.m.leser@gsk.com for the Questionnaire.

The 'Questionnaire' is preceded by the “Participant Information”, so you and your group can better understand what the survey will involve before making a decision to participate.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if any additional information is required.
Many thanks in advance for your time.

Kind regards,

Suzane M Leser, MSc, RNutr
Sports Nutritionist
GlaxoSmithKline Nutritional Healthcare R&D
11 Stoke Poges Lane, Slough
SL1 3NW, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1753 502 040
Fax: +44 (0) 1753 502 007