Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:52 am
I am part of a research network (http://www.erosresearch.org) who are investigating how people manage their emotions. We are conducting an on-line survey on emotions in sport. Even if only four or five people fill in the questionnaire it will be an important contribution to our research. Below is a brief description and link to the questionnaire.

Best wishes

Andy

Emotion Regulation in Others and Self

What is this questionnaire about?

This questionnaire is part of a research study that is examining how people change their own feelings.
Participation is voluntary. We hope that you will take part so that we can obtain a representative view of a wide range of people.
The questionnaire will take about ten minutes to complete.
Who will see my answers?

The information that you provide will be kept confidential. None of your answers will be divulged to any person outside the research team. Any reports we produce will not be based on individual answers.
If your answers draw your attention to any problems that you may be experiencing, you are advised to contact your GP.
How do I complete the questionnaire?

The questions require you to select and tick one appropriate answer.
Please read each question carefully then answer giving your first reaction. Do not spend too much time on any one question – we are primarily interested in the pattern of your answers.
Please do not omit any question. If you find a question that does not quite fit your circumstances, simply give the answer that is closest to how you think, behave or feel.
The usefulness of this study depends on the frankness and honesty with which you answer the questions. There are no right or wrong answers.
If you have any questions about the study please contact Dr Paul Davis or Prof Andy Lane. Email: P.A.Davis@wlv.ac.uk A.M.Lane2@wlv.ac.uk
Click to open emotion scale

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6B9FeE57WmFS3eyoRi2MdQ_3d_3d

Prof Andy Lane CPsychol
University of Wolverhampton
Gorway Road, Walsall, WS13BD
07855 779457