Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 am
Hambleton Road Club is pleased to announce a new and exciting race on the 2009 calendar using a closed road circuit.

The race is taking place on Sunday 26th July 2009 at RAF Leeming under British Cycling regulations and is open to 2nd, 3nd and 4th category riders. The race covers 50 miles (80kms) on a 4 mile closed road circuit around the airfield at RAF Leeming.

Please see the information attached regarding this even as there are some specific entry requirements due to the event being run on MOD Land and security is stringent.

Further details about the race can be found on the British Cycling website on the race calendar for July, or at www.hambletonroadclub.co.uk

All enquiries: stevemiddleton1@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards

Steve Middleton

by timj Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 pm
hi phil
Tim here i would be interested in doing this race Do i need to down load an entry form and do i need to be a member of bc

Tim

by PhilBixby Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Tim, looks like standard BC road race arrangements - you need BC membership / race licence and then use the standard entry form downloaded from the BC website. If you're not a BC member, someone with more (ie more than nil) experience of this will need to post some info on day licences. Alternatively email the organiser and check.