Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:36 am
Hi

I just thought I'd drop a line and tell you that the 2009 Yorkshire 10m TT Championships have two new categories - Espoirs (U23) and Women Vets (50+). These categories receive the same prizes as the other categories: A Champions jersey and specially commissioned gold medal for the winner, with silver and bronze medals for the runners-up. They also receive they're prizes on a 1,2,3 Podium at the Prize Presentation which is hosted by Eurosport's Mike Smith. These two new categories are also eligible for the Team Prizes. The three fastest riders from all categories receive gold medals, with silver and bronze for the runner-up teams.

As per last year - riders are eligible if they live in any of the counties of Yorkshire or are a member of a Yorkshire CTT District club. This means riders from Teeside and North Mids CTT Districts can enter if they live in Yorkshire.

If you need anymore info please visit Yorkshire Velo's website - http://www.yorkshirevelo.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=3

Thanks

Richmond Denton

Event Organiser

Yorkshire 10m TT Championships
by nickb Sun May 03, 2009 6:02 pm
PhilBixby wrote: They also receive they're prizes on a 1,2,3 Podium at the Prize Presentation which is hosted by Eurosport's Mike Smith.

Get your pillows ready!
by CambridgeBloke Fri May 08, 2009 7:16 pm
nickb wrote:
PhilBixby wrote: They also receive they're prizes on a 1,2,3 Podium at the Prize Presentation which is hosted by Eurosport's Mike Smith.

Get your pillows ready!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

by Andy J Fri May 08, 2009 7:22 pm
Any Predictions?

For me its Randles for the taking