Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by Arthur Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:02 pm
Les Contamines Montjoie
24th November 2008

Dear Mr Osman

I have been given your name and email address as a contact for the Clifton Cycling Club.

My Name is Paul White; a Business Undergraduate from Aston University and I am taking a work placement at the Chalet-Hotel Mont Joly. The hotel is situated in the pretty Savoyard village of Les Contamines Montjoie in the Pays de Mont Blanc.

The hotel runs a successful and popular sports division and has built up strong relationships with all the major sporting companies in and around the area, thus enabling us to offer YOU a unique package at an unbeatable price.

My role as Business Development Coordinator is to provide for the needs of activity groups such as yours; offering facilities and organizing tailor-made summer and winter activities.

The Pays du Mont Blanc is home to some of the world's most stunning scenery and topography, making this the perfect location. Whether you are looking for mid-week or weekend breaks we provide a service to cater all your needs.

Attached is a newsletter explaining what we offer and how we will endeavor to make your stay enjoyable and, above all, affordable.

Should you require any further information or a quote, please do not hesitate to contact me. In the meantime, you may like to check out our website: www.montjoly.com

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards
Paul White
Business Development Coordinator

« Le Mont Joly »
Chalet-hôtel Restaurant
Route du Plan du Moulin
74170 les Contamines Montjoie
Å +33 (0)4 50 47 00 17 / Ê +33 (0)4 50 47 91 40
e› hotel@montjoly.com " www.montjoly.com

by Dr Dave Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:37 pm
Attached is a newsletter explaining what we offer and how we will endeavor to make your stay enjoyable and, above all, affordable.

??