Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by justsweat Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:32 pm
JSNT Cycling Training Camps 2009 Mallorca

Every Athlete is an Individual:
The camp that offers variety choice and flexibility
Some of the most beautiful and testing rides in Mallorca start directly from our hotel.
Also Core & Gym Sessions plus Nutrition and Training talks
Open water swimming and run sessions also available
Bike Hire available www.procyclehire.com/pch/index.html
Triathlon Camps Details Available on request

Focus Nights 2009 Dates Price*
Cycling Camps 7 26th March – 2nd April £349
Cycling Camps 10 26th March - 5th April £459
Cycling Camps 7 4th – 11th April £349
Cycling Camps 10 4th – 14th April £449
Cycling Camps 7 9th – 16th April £349
Cycling Camps 7 16th – 23rd April £349
Cycling Camps 10 16th – 26th April £459
Cycling Camps 7 23rd – 30th April £349
Cycling Camps 10 23rd April – 3rd May £459
* 4 star hotel and spa, Half Board, based on two people sharing, includes transfers.
* Single supplements on request
**Just book your flight from anywhere in the UK and we will collect you at Palma Airport

Booking process

First of all decide which camp you would like to come on. If some dates suit you, but your not sure that you will be fast enough, or maybe to fast, at JSNT we pride ourselves that we have enough coaches to run camps with groups of different abilities all coached properly.

Phone me on 0794 770 9055/01904 782709 or email me on justsweat@hotmail.com to make sure there are places available, then book your flight. You can fly from most airports in the UK straight to Palma, Mallorca.

Once you have booked your flight, let me know flight details and pay your deposit (£100 per person). Balance of monies to be paid by the 31st January 09.

We need flight number, date, arrival time, departure date and departure time, mobile phone number (just in case we can’t find you at the airport), whether you are bringing your own bike or hire from Procycle Hire http://www.procyclehire.com/pch/index.html which is base in Puerto Pollensa about 1 mile from the hotel.

I would also like before you arrive in Mallorca details of your travel insurance.

What we will do

Book you into the hotel, arrange for you to be collected from the airport and brought to Duva Apartments, where we will give you time to settle in before the fun starts.

It is really that simple