Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by Arthur Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:04 pm
I hope you will not mind me contacting you again.You may remember that I wrote to you last year offering self-catering accommodation in our Sardinian villa to families and groups such as cyclists, bird watchers, walkers, divers etc. I am now writing to update information regarding travel to Sardinia.

ryanair fly to Alghero from East Midlands & Liverpool (Spring/Summer only for now) and Stansted & Dublin (all year).
Olbia Airport is another possibility, giving about a 2 hour drive to savour the scenery across the North of Sardinia.

ryanair fly to Olbia from Birmingham (Summer) and easyJet fly to Olbia from Bristol & Gatwick (Spring/Summer).

We have driven (and taken our dog!) to the villa and can give help and advice to those choosing this option.

If any of your members are considering holidaying in Sardinia and are looking for high quality accommodation we now have a website giving full details and would be grateful if you would pass on details of this to any who may be interested.

Full contact details are on the site.

www.sardinia-seasons.co.uk

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Freda Ross