Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by paulM Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:43 pm
It's only 6 weeks to the first event and I am looking for volunteers to run events and also organize timekeeping.

Mark A is organising 3rd and 10th July, all other dates are free.

First event is 22nd May - and every Thursday after that for 12 weeks.

Details of how to organise/time are in the Cliftonite and on the website, but if you want further information then let me know. All paperwork, maps, forms etc will be provided for each event.

Paul

by Andy J Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:29 pm
Hi Paul,
I dont mind organising the first two events, if these are already taken care of then I will have to consult the diary .

by paulM Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Thanks Andy - thats the 22nd and 29th May sorted.

by Rob Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:57 pm
At the risk of being trampled in the stampede, I'll take charge of two of them. #3 and #4 would seam appropriate (5th and 12th June). I do have most of the stuff in the garage already so in some ways would be easier to do the first two if you want to swap Andy?

by Andy J Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:09 pm
Hi Rob,
It would be better for me personally to organise rd's 1+2, as for the equipment, wont Steve be using it all on the 10th May at the open time trial. If Steve wanted, he could drop the stuff off afterwards at our house in Haxby on his way home.

by Rob Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:43 am
8) Cool

by paulM Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:56 pm
Thanks guys. So thats the first 4 weeks covered. I'll do the next 2 weeks - the 19th & 26th June, so with Mark organising on the 3rd & 10th July, that will be all of the first 8 events covered. Just the 17th, 24th, 31st July & 7th August left?????