Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Rob Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:43 pm
Its that time again!

I'll be there. Anybody else?

As before, difficult to offer a lift.....

by MarkA Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:10 pm
I can't make this week

by steph Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:26 pm
I'm no longer injured :D

But I have relatives coming up on Wednesday :(

Pity, because the forecast looks fantastic.

Unless the rearranging for football means Tuesday is better for everyone? (not even feigning that I know when the football is on)

by Rob Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:58 pm
OK, let's make it Tuesday then.

I thought that I could give you a lift if you could get out to the first lay-by after Hopgrove Island on the A64 by about 1840-1845ish? Not the most pleasant place in the world! Can give you a lift all the way back no problem.

by Arthur Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:05 pm
Where exactly is that on the A64? North of York? I'll probably stick to the chaingang on Tuesday though.

Cheers,

Arthur

by Rob Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:07 pm
Hopgrove Island is the one where the A64 turns from dual carriageway to single carriageway. Its at the N end of York.

by steph Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:13 am
If Tuesday suits other people, then great. If not, stick to Wed and I'll come out next time.

If tuesdays it, Rob, I'll see you on the A64 - cheers. Do you think you have room if both Arthur and I turn up? I have time to ride out if not.

by Arthur Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:03 am
Stick with Tuesday since it looks like you and Rob are the only people that can make it anyway! I'll be doing the chaingang though.

Cheers,

Arthur