Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Matt.Pye Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:48 am
Hello, my name is Matthew Pye, I am presently in my final year studying Sports Management at the University of Bedfordshire. I am currently writing a dissertation on athletes attitudes towards legalising doping within sport. I would like to look at the differing attitudes between footballers and cyclists. I feel that this would be an effective way to prove that there is no major difference in attitudes between the sports and that cycling in being greatly mistreated by the media.

I have looked into cycling organisations around the country and have spoke to one of your members who advised me to join this message board and speak to the members directly.

My study simply invovles a 5 minutes questionnaire, which remains entirely anonymous. If you feel you could help and wouldnt mind completing a questionnaire for me, please email me! Thank you for taking the time to read this and i appreciate any help you can give me.

Matt Pye