Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Rob Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:29 am
Guys,

Been away for a while and I don't really know what's been going on, so no proper update this week. I can tell you though that the logistics to get us to the Grimpeur are on another thread and there will be a Clifton Clubrun on Sunday as usual (to the Impromptu Cafe :D ).

Back "on air" next week.

Have a great weekend.

Rob

by MarkA Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:39 am
Update on the two things i have been involved in

MidweekMTB went well. Mixture of routes from first couple of weeks. 5 of us in total. I think its fair to say we spent a bit more time than usual fannying around due to a mixture of adventure and indecision but made it back to the lake just after 9.

Flatland 10. Another good turn out. Nice to see some new faces and a good atmosphere. People seemed generally happy at the finish and up for more. Looks like all the effort put into organising these events is paying dividends. Thanks to all who have stepped up to assist so far - much appreciated.

by PhilBixby Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:50 pm
There seemed to be at least a couple of newcomers there last night, which is particularly encouraging - certainly much more personally encouraging than the time I did!