Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Tullio Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:45 am
This month we're off to the west NY Moors for a steady but hilly ride.

Meet at the Car Park at Square Corner (SE 480959) 9.30 for 9.45 start.

Pace and distance, as usual, will be determined by who turns up and the weather but I expect to be back at the cars by 1.30(pm). Lunch option afterwards in Osmotherley.

Questions and arrange lifts on this thread.

by andystanforth Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:13 pm
Hi folks

Who is thinking of going on Sunday? I've been out of action for months building a conservatory and then organising the next lane quest. Hopefully one more day of riding around the pocklington lanes on Saturday and then I will be a free but very unfit man.

If there is anyone from the pock direction who wants to go MTBing, I have my trusty van. Can't totally commit myself till Saturday evening though as I only have this weekend left to sort out the lane quest.

Andy

by Tullio Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:28 pm
The forecast is improving for Sunday so we should be on for a good ride.

With so many giving a provisional 'yes, depending on the weather' we could meet in York to save taking too many cars. So far we've got 5 chaps and 3 chapesses pencilled in.

Any takers? Bannatynes Gym 8.30?

by like my bike Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:31 am
Andy

Sounds familiar, my last ride was the MBO 60 miler we did together. So Im interested in getting into regular riding again maybe some evening stuff round Pock.

A J

by IanMidgley Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:30 am
PaulC wrote:Any takers? Bannatynes Gym 8.30?

Hi Paul,
I emailed you a couple of weeks ago, could I meet up with you all at Bannatynes and follow you there?

I can carry another bike if it helps.

Ian.

by Tullio Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:16 pm
Ian,

PM sent.