Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by craigdabrown Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:46 am
We currently have 3 Marshalls and a Timekeeper in place but still require an Organiser and additional helpers to Marshall, Push-off etc. for heat 7 (Sheriff/Whenby/Bransby) of our 2019 Thursday Evening SPOCO TT Series.

As ever, you can volunteer by adding your name against the appropriate Role in the Event Spreadsheet.

Sign-on starts at 7pm with the first rider off at 7:30pm and it's £5 for seniors, £2 for juniors. Please try to bring the correct money on the evening, either £5 notes or change in coins, as we don't carry a float.

Many thanks to our regular group of volunteers but it would be fantastic if we could have additional organisers, timekeepers and marshalls in place as early as possible in this Series. Please volunteer for future rounds by adding your name against the appropriate Role in the Event Spreadsheet.

Event Organisers receive £25 and Timekepers £10.
by Kobald Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:07 pm
Craig

I will stretch out my excuse for not riding for another week by volunteering to organise this one.

The marshall list is healthy and we have enough to run the event. Thanks everyone.

Organisers are covered for the next few weeks so my bike will get a run out :shock: . However as Craig noted a few more marshalls will be needed as noted on the link.

Thanks

Neil
by craigdabrown Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:55 am
Many thanks Neil, that's very good of you to volunteer again.

We do have organisers in place for the next few events in this series and if someone can put their name against the Sutton event, on the 18th. of July, then we'll have a full set.

Please assist the Organisers by volunteering to marshall and help out if you can.