Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Steen Berg Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:55 am
I never thought we would see the like again 2 dozen out for a challenge ride last week well done all of you especially BT for getting you all out on the road.

So Sunday is a 7.30 am start from Sq 220km 2 cafe stops. I have tinkered with the route out which makes the ride slightly shorter than other years but adds interest. Hope to be back in York between 6-7pm
Buttertubs Tan Hill and Grinton Moor so a bit of climbing. Sounds bonkers but doable if you split the ride in your head into 3 sections. 3 Points and extra silver at the awards night for best male and female riders. So why not ? Bank Holiday Monday to recover.

Your going to need a bit more food in your pocket and bring slightly more conversation than normal given the time we are out.

I am going to do this but would appreciate a post or two if you also intend to ride as coming into York adds 40 miles to my day. If I see no post by Saturday Tea Time (6 pm in our house) I will ride from home on Sunday.

Steen