Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by MarkA Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:58 am
I never did anything to firm this up wrt forwarding cheque or specifying size

I assumed the ss order was going in separately to the main winter order

Is this correct?

by PhilBixby Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Apologies for delay in responding - I'm trying to find out from CH what has been ordered so far. I'm pretty sure skinsuits won't feature and will need to form a separate order but will confirm. Meantime if you can put the word around and find another couple of people who want them, price will drop significantly...

by PhilBixby Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:09 pm
Right... ...have checked with Cycle Heaven and they'll add the skinsuits in with the winter kit order that's just about to go in. They'll also buy three extra for stock so you'll get them without any small order surcharges. If you're all happy to go for short sleeve then they'll be just about £55 including VAT and handling.

However... ...we need to know sizes ASAP!!! If you've not already put what size you want, then please post it on here as immediately as you can, and I'll pass it all on to Steve at CH.

Incidentally, the same order will include training jackets and bibtights, both for those who specifically said they wanted them and for stock, so prices will, again, be as low as possible and there will be winter stuff in stock.

by PhilBixby Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:15 pm
Forgot to say - as with all clothing orders now, no cheque in advance needed. However, to be fair to CH, if you say you want something then please go in and buy it when it turns up!

by nige gos Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:44 pm
cheers phil you've done a sound job their :D

i still want 2 in size 8

by PhilBixby Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Just to confirm all info about individual sizes passed on to Charlie at Fernando Carvalho (I never heard from Steve W so I had to send a photo!) and they're making all the "pre-ordered" skinsuits as one-offs to your individual specs. Just don't pork out too much over christmas, chaps!

There will be three extras in stock at CH too in 8+ (a slightly taller size 8 ), 9 and 10. All being well, they (along with a winter clothing order featuring bibtights, training jackets and the excellent Minerva jackets that kept me vaguely dry on the xmas lunch run) will be at CH before Christmas.