Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by DavidShort Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:03 pm
Dear All,

As I now have all the signs and admin stuff at my house I have put myself down to organise this, the last event of the 2018 series. This is a rescheduled event due to cancellations because of road works scuppering earlier events.

Sign on and start at the usual place adjacent to Sheriff Hutton lay by. I'm grateful to Graham for volunteering to time keep. Suzie will be your able assistant Graham.

I'm also grateful to Ian H and Michael J for offering to marshal. In view of the fact the road from Sheriff to Terrington Bank is closed just beyond the Whenby turn off, the first left turn we can probably get away without a marshal for this junction but it would be preferable if someone volunteers so that we fully comply with the risk assessment.

I could also do with a volunteer to be pusher off. Although I'm organising I'll go off last man to get a ride in.

The usual conditions, last sign on 7.15pm, first rider off at 7.30pm, Senors £5, Juniors £2.

I STRONGLY encourage competitors to display a rear red light. The light is going down and with the sun setting in the West, the direction of travel for the Whenby Brandsby leg, we need to maximise our visibility for safety sake.

It's the last one of what has been a great series this year. Lets make it a good one!

Final reminder, another marshal and pusher off would be much appreciated.

Kind regards David
TT Sec'