Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by DavidShort Tue May 29, 2018 7:55 pm
A reminder that the Wheldrake TT, which is being run for us by York Cycleworks, is on this Thursday evening. The start is adjacent to the industrial estate at the Western side of the village. There is ample parking on the industrial estate roads. A recce of the circuit shows that there are traffic lights at the 10 mile finishing line so we have decided to bring the finish forward a mile, resulting in a distance of 9 miles.

Seniors £5, Juniors £2, first rider off at 7.31pm.

I would ask that riders who have completed the course continue straight on, which will bring you back to the start, rather than hanging around by the timekeeper. I'm very grateful to Bernard who has volunteered to time keep at the finish. The course requires 2 time keepers on account of the distance between the start and finish. Cycleworks are providing the start timekeeper.

This is a fantastic flat circuit with only 2 left turns. Last year it proved to be our most popular circuit and I look forward to seeing a good turn out.

Kind regards David
TT Sec'