Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by DavidShort Tue May 08, 2018 7:28 pm
Dear All,

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to organise, time keep, and marshal the above event. We now have enough officials to run the event.

Bob, I will set the course up as I have all the signs and I'll bring the documentation and 'stuff' with me to the event for you to sign on marshals, riders etc. I'll be down there from 6.30pm.

All competitors please try and remember to bring £5 notes or coins. We don't carry a float so a load of £10 notes are problematic. Entries are £5 senior, £2 juniors.

Juniors must have 'parental consent' forms signed. We have plenty of blank copies.

I did a course recce' yesterday. All is ok but there are nasty potholes here and there some of which are very deep. Please be mindful of them especially where they may be in the shade from trees along the route. Keep looking up, no heads down riding please! I would also encourage riders to display a rear light for additional safety.

The weather forecast bodes well for dry roads and no rain for the evening. I look forward to a good turn out and hopefully some new faces.

First rider away 7.30pm sharp!

Kind regards David
TT Sec'